Friday, March 11, 2011

Whew! Finally have a job.

I realize I just made it sound as if I've been out-of-work since I graduated last March. The truth is, I've been employed the entire time, but I've been severely UNDERemployed. At one point, I was working three different, mediocre jobs at the same time until I decided to do a little job hunting during my visit to Steamboat Springs at the end of January.

What was supposed to be a visit to hang out with my old roommate and to clear my head turned into a concentrated apartment-hunting effort. I was offered my old job at the bank within 24 hours of submitting my resume, and I found a great place to live easily. It's wonderful to be back! I can't wait to be fully unpacked so I can resume my weekend baking.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment