Monday, July 25, 2011

Break Time is Over. Back to Work!

Moving is hard.

My most recent wasn't all that recent, but I am the slowest unpacker in the history of the world. I've been in my condo since the first week of March and I'm just starting to feel like I live here. Finally. I added a couple of roommates in May and the "settling in" process started all over. We're almost good to go now. I just have a few more things to clear out of my bedroom before my parents' visit Labor Day weekend. I can do it!

Within the last couple of weeks I have gotten back into the cake decorating game and it couldn't be better. I made three cakes and had a great time.

Okay, blogging is harder tonight because my three-year-old roommate is running around demanding my attention and begging Fruit Loops off of me. Get your own, man. You have an allowance. :o) You and I will finish this later after the kid is asleep. I can't wait to tell you about my cakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment